BEST BOOK LIST FOR PAPER 1 NTA UGC NET 2022
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) to shortlist eligible applicants for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor posts in various universities. The eligibility test has two papers – General Paper 1 and Optional Subject Paper 2, both comprising MCQs. Paper 1 carries 100 marks and Paper 2 carries 200 marks.
So, here is the subjects of Paper 1 are as follows:
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Mathematical Reasoning & Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- People, Development & Environment
- Higher Education System
Now Here you will get 4 Best book name but we will recommend you to purchase first number book which is generally toppers also recommend and study during their own preparation, so you go for the first one.
(1) Teaching and Research Aptitude: by K V S Madan (Pearson Publication)
One of Best book for Paper 1
(2) Oxford NTA UGC Paper I: by Kaur Harpreet (Oxford Publication)
(3) Arihant Publication: Paper 1 Book
(4) Trueman’s Publication: Paper 1 Book
So, we hope that you successfully find out these 4 books out of these you can purchase any one book regarding paper one, but remember Pearson Publication: By K V S Madan book is one the best book for UGC NET Paper 1.
All the Very Best, Have a nice Day.