Geography of Environment PYQS JULY & DEC 2018 NTA UGC NET
Geography of Environment PYQS 2018 NTA UGC NET, GEOGRAPHY OF ENVIRONMENT NTA UGC NET JULY 2018, BIOGEOGRAPHY PYQS UGC NET 2018,ENVIRONEMNTAL GEOGRAPHY PYQS 2018, NTA UGC NET PYQS GEOGRAPHY, ENVIRONMENTAL BIO GEOGRAPHY PYQS UGC NET, GEOGRAPHY PYQS UGC NET,
(PDF) For download PDF file of JULY & DEC 2018 UGC NET – go to the bottom of this post.
CLICK HERE– TO ATTEMPT MOCK TEST
Q.1. Match the List-I with List – II and select the correct answer from the code given below: (UGC NET JULY 2018)
(iv) Water Vapour
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) i iv ii iii
(2) iv iii i ii
(3) iii iv i ii
(4) iii iv ii i
Q.2. Given below are two statements, one labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R). Select your answer from the code given below: (UGC NET JULY 2018)
Assertion (A): Energy flow shifts from production to respiration in the entrophic stage, with oxygen demand exceeding oxygen availability.
Reason (R): Stratospheric ozone layer depletion causes skin diseases.
(1) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
(2) Both (A) and (R) are true but (R) is not a correct explanation of (A).
(3) (A) is true, but (R) is false.
(4) (A) is false, but (R) is true.
Q.3. The U.N. Conference on Environment and Development held in Rio de Janeiro during June 3- 14, 1992 was chaired by: (UGC NET JULY 2018)
(1) Geogre W. Bush
(2) Maurine F.Strong
(3) Tony Blair
(4) Rachel Carson
Q.4. Match the List-I with List – II and select the correct answer from the code given below: (UGC NET JULY 2018)
(a) Decaying plants
(d) Forest fires
List-II (Emitted Products)
(i) Carbon monoxide
(ii) Salt spray
(iii) Hydrogen sulphide
(iv) Sulfur oxides
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) iii iv i ii
(2) iii iv ii i
(3) iii ii iv i
(4) ii iii i iv
(UGC NET DEC 2018)
Q.5. Identify the correct sequence of vegetation belts at different altitudes in the equatorial mountains of East Africa in descending order (top to bottom). (UGC NET DEC 2018)
(1) Afro-Alpine Belt, Ericaceous Belt, Bamboo Zone, Lowland Forest
(2) Afro-Alpine Belt, Ericaceous Belt, Lowland Forest, Bamboo Zone
(3) Bamboo Zone, Lowland Forest, Ericaceous Belt, Afro-Alpine Belt
(4) Lowland Forest, Bamboo Zone, Ericaceous Belt, Afro-Alpine Belt
Q.6. Which one of the following numbers denotes major 200-geographical regions of the world established by A.R. Wallace? (UGC NET DEC 2018)
Q.7. Which one of the following is not an example of “natural air pollution”? (UGC NET DEC 2018)
(1) Nuclear test
(2) Windblown dust
(3) Ash from volcanic eruptions
(4) Spores released by plants
Q.8. Rural house is an index of the (UGC NET DEC 2018)
(1) Racial Element
(2) Modern Architectural Design
(3) Fashion and Style